How does your water become ionized alkaline water?
STEP 1: PRE-FILTRATION
The external high grade filter removes dust, rust, dirt, sand and suspended particles to produce clean water.
STEP 2: ELECTROLYSIS
Electrolysis is a method of separating positive and negative ions from water by running an electric current through it. The electrolysis takes place in a chamber with electrode plates that are charged in opposite directions
What the Ionization process does :
- It converts any water into delicious Ionized Alkaline Water
- Reduces your water's electron millivolts (mv) charge, resulting in an ORP, or Negative Oxidation Reduction Potential. This makes your water the most antioxidant-rich liquid on the planet
- Platinum-coated titanium plates are used extensively in the ionization process
- Break up huge water clusters into smaller "micro-clusters" (4 - 6 molecules per cluster) to boost your body's hydration
- It works by turning your body into an alkaline condition, which makes it impossible for sickness and disease to thrive.
- No chemical substance is used in this entire process.
Twisting technology helps to reduce scaling with a twist in the polarity of the negative and positive poles. Twister technology results in auto cleaning of plates. Thus the machines do not require regular cleaning as the scaling of
plates is eliminated in this process.